NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker
Blue-Eyed Bride has moved to BlueEyedBride {dot} com. Please update your Readers and join me!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

my funny valentine

Sure, I don't really want to see Valentine's Day items hitting the shelves before New Year's Eve comes and goes, but I do love to see the cute red and pink things. Hearts, candy, balloons. Maybe I like it because the colors are great. I also like Valentine's Day because it reminds me of being a kid and passing out valentines at school. My mom would always help me make a really cute "mailbox" for my desk and I am so looking forward to doing those things with our child.
I know that Valentine's Day is known as the Hallmark holiday, but I don't care. My husband and I don't even go crazy on Valentine's Day with gifts and dinners. I just love the feeling of love all day. And I like candy.

Williams-Sonoma is definitely on the Valentine's Day band wagon with these delicious looking treats. We actually ordered some of the chocolate-filled croissants to eat over Christmas and they were delicious.

This is just the icing on the red velvet cake. Oh my goodness, it looks heavenly. Of course red velvet is my favorite, but it's heart-shaped! Adorable.

Am I the only one that's already excited about Valentine's Day?